Archy is an all-in-one, cloud-based practice management software designed to improve the efficiency of dental practices. With backing of prestigious venture capitalist firms, focused on healthcare technology, we are replacing archaic software systems to provide a more intelligent software service that improve all aspects of a dental practice. As an early sales addition, you’ll play a pivotal role in building marketshare.
Sales Development Representative at Archy:
As a Sales Development Representative, you will play a crucial role in driving the growth of our business by generating new leads and qualifying potential customers. Your responsibilities will include building and nurturing relationships with dentists and office managers, educating them about the benefits of our cloud-based dental practice management software, and guiding them through the first step in the sales process. It is fantastic opportunity to kick-start your career in sales and make a significant impact in the medical industry.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Generate new sales opportunities by scheduling product demonstrations with doctors and office managers through cold calls, email outreach, and attendance at industry events.
– Qualify prospects by discovering the pain points they are currently experiencing with their current processes.
– Consistently reach and surpass key performance indicators to drive Archy’s top-of-funnel and company growth.
– Strong work ethic.
– Open and receptive to coaching and feedback.
– Work closely with sales executives to help prospects through the sales process.
– Strong communicator (verbal and written) with customers and other departments within Archy.
– Effective time manager to handle a large number of prospects in the sales funnel.
– Growth-oriented individual looking for career advancement.
– Optimistic, learning from failures and building on success.
– 1 year of B2B outbound sales experience (preferred but not required).