Smile! Those teeth you are showing deserve the best care you can give them, yet the status quo of the software your dentist uses today is terrible.
Archy is a vertical SaaS solution that is revolutionizing the dental practice management space, giving dental providers cutting-edge software that allows them to do what they do best (be dentists!) while we handle the more technical sides of running their practice business.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a Product Designer to make Archy visually intuitive, functional, and ground-breaking. We’re growing fast, and we need to design at scale: a user-centered design philosophy, efficient design processes, and systems, and a design team culture that is built to last.
In this role, you’ll have a voice in how we create engaging and delightful experiences for dentists, their staff, and patients. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing and early-stage startup.
The skillset you will bring:
- 7+ years of experience in Product Design across B2C and B2B apps.
- Portfolio of work demonstrating examples of successfully launched projects that demonstrate strategic, conceptual and creative thinking.
- Be as comfortable working through and delivering solutions to UX problems as well as creating beautiful and efficient UI.
- Expertise in Figma software. Nice to have knowledge of wireframing and prototyping/animating software.
- Experience working directly with engineers for the implementation of designs.
- Experience in creating and maintaining a design system with lean and reusable components.
- Experience working in a startup environment, being a self-starter and working with ambiguity.
- Bonus experience: user research & testing, motion design, HTML/CSS, accessibility best practices, healthcare-related work.
Not sure if you meet all of the qualifications? We don’t expect every candidate to have done everything listed above, but you should be able to make a credible case that you meet most of the criteria and are ready for the challenge of adding new technologies to your résumé.