Smile! Those teeth you are showing deserve the best care you can give them, yet the status quo of the software your dentist uses today is terrible.
Archy is a vertical SaaS solution that is revolutionizing the dental practice management space, giving dental providers cutting-edge software that allows them to do what they do best (be dentists!) while we handle the more technical sides of running their practice business.
What we’re looking for
As a PM, you’ll help set the product vision and roadmap, collaborate with design and engineering to build the right product, and work with sales and operations to get our products into the hands of our customers.
You’ll work with your engineering and design counterparts to effectively communicate the direction and status of your product area to the rest of the company. At Archy, product managers need to be highly flexible, technically-minded and will adjust to whatever is needed to deliver great products to our customers.
The skillset you will bring:
- 8+ years of product management experience at a fast-growing startup
- Proven track record of having successfully shipped 0 to 1 products with impact
- Ability to work collaboratively with engineering, design and go-to-market teams
- Strong customer-first mindset, with a talent for translating customer problems into the right product solutions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ownership mindset to do whatever is needed to deliver the best product to our customers
- Deep curiosity and knowledge of your customers and products
- Nice to have:
- Experience in healthcare
- Ideally local to the San Francisco bay area, but not a requirement
Not sure if you meet all of the qualifications? We don’t expect every candidate to have done everything listed above, but you should be able to make a credible case that you meet most of the criteria and are ready for the challenge of adding new technologies to your résumé.